Football Coaching Opportunities
Soccer20skills.com - Football Coach
Run your own coaching business from £495 in your area.
Full and part time football coaching positions are available region-wide to deliver football coaching to a variety of age groups between 5-12 years.
You should be keen, sports minded and motivated to bring Soccer20skill.com’s innovative Online Player Development Tool into your day to day coaching to help your players develop further than ever before.
FA level 2 or above coaching qualifications are essential. Passion for football and professionalism in your approach are the perfect start in this exciting and rewarding career which can work alongside your existing job or responsibilities.
Flexible working hours - evenings and weekend work will be required.
A full driving license and own transport.
Excellent communication skills.
An up to date enhanced CBS/DBS necessary. This can be provided by us. Please complete the link below- http://soccer20skills.com/franchise/
Assistant Football Coach
Soccer20skills.com- Gateshead £10 an hour- 6 hours per week available
· Football coaching experience Experience of communicating with members of the general public and young children.
· Physical fitness and stamina
· A personal commitment to sustaining professional working practices in the workplace at all times including excellent timekeeping and punctuality skills.
· The right aptitude for coaching young children aged 5 to 12 years old
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Proactive pre-session planning of each Soccer20skills.com activity session attended.
· Punctual, accurate and safe delivery of the football activity coaching content in the Soccer20skills Academy programme during the session.
· FA level 2 or above coaching qualifications are essential.
· Monitoring and maintenance of a safe environment at all times during the session.
· Reporting to and coordination with your employer to ensure the maintenance of high quality Soccer20skills Academy sessions at all times.
· Please email your CV which must include demonstrated coaching to Anthony at email@example.com References and a valid enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure will be required. Please note this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 under the (Exceptions) Order 1975.