Join the online S20 Player Development Programme
Membership: £20 per annum
- Free session with online registration
- Registration with Soccer20skills
- 10% off birthday parties
- Free access to Player Development Programme (Worth £395)
- Free access to all the Soccer20skills videos
- Automatically entered into the S20 current member monthly draw
- Tips and advice from managers, coaches, scouts and
player’s who have experienced the game
- 1 to 1 training sessions periodically
- Full access to the S20 analysis football software (Worth £495) which will help to improve a players game in quarterly updates. (Please note this option incorporates a supplement charge per week in addition to your agreed weekly fee (i.e. £4.50 per week + £3.00 per week supplement). This is variable between venues (please check with your venue and Head Coach before signing up).
- Discussions/focus of areas to develop with you and your child.
Please note players with an active membership will be marked up on the on-line programme (This only applies when a live annual membership fee has been paid and member is activated)
Please complete the form below to create your membership profile and start improving your game
Quote from "Making the ball roll"
Self Assesment is a learning process in itself and requires players to become more analytical of their own progress. It's a way of improving player understanding by allowing them to critically evaluate their own performance. It also gives the coach and invaluable insight into the opinion of their players,and can reveal much about their confidence and self esteem.Some players are exceptionally harsh on themselves,where others are generous.
"Brain Central Learning "
By German standards after the disastrous European Championship Final in 2000,the central thesis of German youth development programme became that "every player needs individual attention"
At S20 we have the tools and system to help individual players.