One to One Football Coaching.
Improve your football with Soccer20skills.com One-to-One coaching sessions. This is your chance to be trained by a professional Soccer20skills.com coach on a one-to-one basis.
At Soccer20skills.com we know that private, one-to-one coaching is the ideal way to perfect your technical skills and ability and improve your overall game.
Soccer20skills.com gives you the opportunity to keep fit and improve your footballing technique by teaching you the Soccer20skills.com way using our unique How, When, Where and a understanding of Why programme. Learn it slow, play it fast and dazzle your team mates. Suitable for adults and children, our one-to-one coaching sessions are tailored to the needs and learning style of each individual player so, by using our unique 20-point multi-disciplined coaching and tutoring programme, we will create a personal development plan for you.
|Speed Strength Confidence RPO Skill Challenges||Finishing Fitness Overall technical ability Train under pressure Goal Setting||Personal development plan 1st touch Benches – Wall Work Ball Mastery Skills Position Specific Work- example Defender, Midfielder, Striker, Winger|
All our coaches are DBS checked, for added peace of mind, and all are qualified in First Aid. Locations, times and dates can be tailored to suit individual needs. Currently available in Tyne & Wear.
For more information regards our one to one sessions in the below areas, please contact us at email@example.com
Tyne and Wear
Chester Le Street
If You Think You Can Or Cant, You’re Right Either Way!
one on one FAQs
Q. Why do I need personal soccer training?
- To enable you to benefit from individual, professional coaching which will take your game to new levels.
Q. How can I get the best out of my sessions?
A. By turning up on time and by communicating with your coach. Before you attend your first session you will be either asked to describe your game to the coach, or have been assessed by him/her. This means that your personal plan is in place right from the start.
Q. What happens if I cannot attend my session?
- It is important to arrive on time for your scheduled sessions. If you are unable to attend for any reason you must give your coach at least 24 hours notice. If you cancel your session less than 24 hours before it is due to start will, the full session fee will still need to be paid.
- You should arrive in clothing that is suitable for the weather and for football training.
- Teaching styles vary by coach and are adjusted to suit the needs of each individual, so you will be taught in a style that is best suited to you.
- Training takes place in a location and at a time to suit you. When setting up the session consult with your trainer to organise the best place to hold the session. Currently operating in Tyne & Wear
- Of course! Parents are encouraged to stay and watch their children’s training session. However, we ask that you do not interrupt the session and that any questions you may have are directed to the coach at the end of the training session.
- Every Soccer20skills.com coach is skilled in all aspects of the game. However, it is advisable to let us know individual needs at time of booking the training sessions. This will enable us to ensure the coach we assign to you is the best fit for your needs and training requirements.
Q. What should I bring to my session?
- Football shirt or t-shirt, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, socks.
- Shin pads, football boots and training shoes suitable for astro turf.
- It is also advisable to bring a drink.
- Any medication required (to be administered by parent/carer if under 18yrs).
- Sunscreen if required.
Cost- £240 for 6,1 hour sessions
“In just a few sessions of 1-1 coaching, Luca has learned so much and developed new techniques that he could take away and put into practise during games. We didn’t expect him to develop his skills and thought process so quickly . Not only have the these sessions brought him on massively , they have also improved his confidence and most of all he really enjoys them which is key to us as parents and to him. The Soccer20 Team has kept us informed all the way through Luca’s progress and had a genuine desire to learn about the player and the Soccer20skills team tailors the sessions to fit their needs . We hope to continue with these session and look forward to seeing Luca develop even more”
Private 1-2-1 football coaching offers a fully focused learning, technical environment. The coach can focus solely on the individuals needs rather than a squad of players.